- Cloverbud Adventure — Tuesdays, 10-11:30 am, 4-H members will be able to explore various 4-H projects throughout the summer including hiking, intertidal life, plant identification, and much more. Open to grades K-3.
- Cloverbud Gardening — Fridays, 9-10 am, Kids will be able to get their hands dirty every week at St. Peter’s Fellowship Farm while learning gardening techniques and skills. Open to grades K-3.
- 4-H Cooking — Wednesday, July 2, 9, 16 from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm, 4-H members will be able to explore various cooking with wild greens, salmon, and garden harvest. Open to grades 3-6.
- 4-H Land and Sky — July 7-11 from 3-4:30 pm, Partnering with the Sitka National Historical Park, 4-H will explore learning wild edible identification, bird behavior and migration, intertidal life, and macro invertebrates. Open to grades 4-8.
- 4-H Kayak Adventure — July 22-25 from 1:30-4 pm, This club will incorporate classes on tides, tying knots, inter-tidal life, water safety, and kayaking. Open to grades 4 and above.
Register with Mary Wood by calling 747-7509 or e-mailing email@example.com. Mary asks that 4-H members strive for 95-percent attendance if signing up for the activities. The Alaska Way of Life 4-H program is about building community as well as living with the land, which is achieved by attending each activity in the series. Please register by May 31.